- MyTrackingChoices: This extension lets you control how you are being tracked on the Internet.
- MyAdChoices: This extension lets you know what is happening behind the scenes with your Web-browsing data and enable you to react accordingly.
- Location Guard: Location Guard is a browser extension that allows to protect your location while
using location-aware websites
- GEPETO: a GEoPrivacy-Enhancing TOolkit. GEPETO is a flexible open source software
which can be used to visualize, sanitize, perform inference attacks
which can be used to visualize, sanitize, perform inference attacks, and measure the utility of a particular geolocalised dataset.
- APTE: Algorithm for Proving Trace Equivalence. APTE an be used to model privacy properties such as anonymity or unlinkability.
- MinExp : The goal of the tool is to propose an analysis, framework and implementation of a founding privacy principle : Limited Data Collection, which can be stated as follows: the set of personal data required during a given process must be strictly limited to the minimum necessary to achieve the purpose of this process. The implementation runs on a secure smartcard, or smartcard simulator.
- GTKWifiscanner: this tool allows you to scan information transferred by WiFi devices.
- Panoptiphone : this tool allows you to check how unique is your Wi-Fi device
- Walter : this tool can be used to check if the web content displayed by your browser has been modified by a network service provider.
- LIBQIF: a C++ library for quantitative Information flow